The mechanism that preserves potency at a respectable age is the quality of life of each sexually active person. But the potency of a man in his 50s has waned.
A person is organized in such a way that he treats his body like a machine, and is careful when something "broken". Unfortunately, this topic is often neglected. Men are sure that their "gift" will last forever, but not everything is so simple.
Causes of impotence
With the physiological aging of the body, the testosterone level decreases accordingly, and the vitality in men weakens with age. A person's area of erosion is the brain, although many people don't think about it. Sexual arousal starts at the top and continues downhill. Depression can decrease libido and lead to erectile dysfunction. Curiously, many of the drugs used to treat it suppress sex drive.
Stress and depression should be avoided - these are potential killers of men's health. Maintaining a first aid kit at home can also affect functioning in the bedroom. Proper nutrition and active rest reduce the need for any medication. Anger and irritation caused blood to rush but out of place. Anxiety and nervousness increase feelings of fear of closeness. The bottom line: negative psychological and external causes in a vicious cycle leading to male weakness.
Factors of civilization, and environmental pollution, as well as diseases (diabetes, obesity, hypertension) also affect. Over the years, the cause of burnout has been instability in family and work life. After the age of 50, there are mental changes, impaired concentration and perception, fatigue, decreased vision, joint pain, vascular disease, urinary incontinence. These age-related incidents lead to irreversible loss of penile sensitivity and reduction in size, sexual activity, and effectiveness. This phase is called the male menopause or pause.
But this does not mean that after 50 times complete impotence will appear.
Prevention and recovery
Drink less alcohol. Consuming it in large quantities has adverse effects on the body: liver and kidney damage, the body is susceptible to cancer, weight gain, the function of the reproductive system is disturbed, which means pleasure. sex.
Alcohol in the blood - lack of magnesium in the body. What's alarming is that alcohol abuse affects the neural pathways between the brain and sexual activity, affecting the levels of testosterone needed for sex drive. Free blood flow is essential for the strength of age.
Physical exercise (morning exercises, aerobics, swimming) and maintenance of muscle mass through weightlifting have beneficial effects on erectile function. This is a great option to quit smoking and get in shape. You need to monitor your blood pressure. Cardio and elliptical loads will not strain the joints. Treadmills and 30-minute brisk walks a day will double your heart rate and get your metabolism working at a youthful pace. After all, with age, metabolism slows down, the body has to work harder to process food.
A good night's sleep lasting 7-9 hours will help restore potency. Try to manage your workload wisely, getting it done by 10 p. m. so you can go to bed by that time. Literature is informative and bedtime peace is possible, there is no need to disturb the peace with violent and reckless books or movies. Create a favorable atmosphere that includes peace, a comfortable bed, fresh air, silence and darkness.
Dieting over the years became a necessary step. The diet should consist of 80% vegetables and fruits. Minimize fatty foods (meat, dairy and desserts). Otherwise, it will lead to circulatory problems or atherosclerosis, harm blood circulation to the penis and aggravate metabolism. Avoid eating too much salt.
Red wine is recommended to drink in moderation.
Snacks after 7 pm is undesirable, it is better to go to bed on an empty stomach and have a healthy sleep.
How to increase potency? There is a men's health formula for every morning. Nutritious healing vegetable juice is an energy drink that benefits the body. To cook you will need:
- 3 stalks of celery;
- 3 sprigs of parsley;
- 1/4 beetroot;
- 1/4 cabbage;
- 4-6 pieces of carrots;
- 1/4 potato;
- 1/4 radish;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 1 thin slice of onion;
- juicer and blender.
This is the best drink to treat many diseases, including physiological weakness.
Products related to improving libido:
- Asparagus. Rich in folic acid, increases the hormone histamine.
- Avocado. Contains minerals, fats and monounsaturated vitamin B6 (a well-known libido booster).
- Banana. Increase bromelain, an enzyme that regulates sex hormones.
- Garlic. Contains allicin, which thins the blood and is helpful for blood flow to the reproductive system.
Application of additives
To restore libido if you are already 50 years old, you can use the following vitamins and supplements:
- L-arginine. An essential amino acid - a building block in the body, found in cheese and protein products. Do it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. This nutrient is essential for maximum sexual performance and is the most effective natural supplement to increase libido in men. Current research supports the use of L-arginine supplements, with an 80% improvement in erectile function with 2. 8 g per day.
- L-tyrosine. An essential amino acid found in grains and seafood. Supports and helps the smooth functioning of neurotransmitters in the brain. Decreased levels of L-tyrosine are felt when the body is under stress, fatigue, and in older people. L-tyrosine improves mood, improves mental alertness and restores potency.
- Ginkgo. Acts as an antioxidant in the body. Ginkgo is a standard herbal remedy for protecting sexual performance due to its effect on blood flow.
- Ginseng. Korean ginseng is a natural adaptogen. It is used to balance and enhance sexual performance, helping the body adapt to physical, stressful and emotional situations. Well known for its ability to boost energy and support immunity. It has a positive effect on blood flow to a man's genitals, increasing the metabolic rate. Ginseng has been used in China since ancient times.
- Water. Alkaline ionized water supports men's health, should drink 6-8 glasses per day. This healing liquid will restore blood pressure, energy, agility, physical activity.
- Selenium. Supplementing with selenium is a good choice for sperm production and motility. Nearly 50% of selenium is found in the testes and vas deferens. Men lose selenium during orgasm, so getting the right amount of selenium is important. This ingredient contains almonds, peanuts, rice, rye bread, beans, garlic, pine nuts.
- Zinc. Zinc is an element that produces testosterone in the body, it is found in the prostate gland and semen, maintaining a healthy amount of it, libido. A deficiency of this element has been linked to many sexual problems, including infertility. Poultry, peanuts, mussels, oysters, bran, lentils, red beans contain enough zinc for male performance.
- Magnesium. The trace element magnesium is required for the production of biologically active substances such as androgens, estrogens and neurotransmitters. They regulate hormones necessary for potency, such as dopamine and adrenaline. The best supplement is magnesium chloride, it increases the level of testosterone. It is a miracle worker in the natural treatment of weak potency. It is recommended to include barley, oatmeal, buckwheat, millet, peas, hazelnuts in the diet.
- Vitamin A - regulates the synthesis of the sex hormone progesterone.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) - establishes the optimal transmission of nerve impulses, produces energy in the body. All of this is important for sexual performance.
- Vitamin C - participates in the synthesis of hormones: androgens, estrogen and progesterone.
- Vitamin E - commonly known as the "sex vitamin". It is also a powerful antioxidant of cell membranes that fight free radicals (a factor that causes aging). Synthesis of the hormone prostaglandin.
This "alphabet of vitamins" is strongly recommended for men over 50, both in injectable form and in personalized nutrition. To enhance male strength will help their daily intake.
In addition to their direct purpose, vitamins and supplements also have anti-cold, heart-healthy, and anti-allergic effects. Examples are royal jelly, salmon oil capsules.